Soft Tissue Surgery
Bay Breeze Animal Clinic offers surgical services for dogs and cats. Because your pet’s safety and comfort are our top priorities, you can rest assured that he or she will only receive the best and safest anesthetic and surgical care.
Our procedures include the following:
- Pre-surgical Consultation and Examination — Prior to your pet’s surgery, we perform an exam and answer any questions you may have.
- IV Catheter Insertion — An I.V catheter is inserted into a peripheral vein to aid in the administration of medications and fluids as needed.
- Isoflurane Anesthesia — In human medicine, isoflurane gas is a safe, short-acting anesthetic gas. It is used to numb your pet during surgical procedures.
- Our trained veterinary technicians use cutting-edge anesthetic monitors to continuously monitor your pet’s pulse rate, oxygen levels, and temperature.
- Pain medication is given before and after surgery to ensure your pet’s comfort.