Losing a pet is heartbreaking, and our team is here to provide guidance and support during this difficult time. Whether your loved one is approaching retirement or has a terminal illness, you can rely on us to guide you through the decision-making process.
In some cases, your veterinarian can make an unequivocal recommendation for euthanasia. However, there may be occasions when you must complete the final decision based on your pet’s medical prognosis and what you observe in your pet’s behavior. The following symptoms are strong indicators that your pet’s quality of life has declined:
- Frequently occurring vomiting or diarrhea
- Decreased or absent appetite, possibly requiring assisted feedings.
- Incontinence that occurs frequently
- Loss of enthusiasm for all or most of their favorite activities
- Chronic coughing or labored breathing
- Unable to stand or walk on their own
Below are all of the veterinary services we offer at Bay Breeze Animal Clinic. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to call us.